Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Resolution

  1. One of my New Years Resolution is to come to school on time.

The way I am going to do this is to try to get frequent rest and take frequent naps because I am usually up all day and don't take naps and I sleep at 12:00 a.m in the morning. I will set up an alarm clock and wake up when it rings.

  1. My second New Years Resolution is to be dedicated to one thing at a time.

The way I am going to do it is to finish one task at a time because usually, I start cleaning my house and I get distracted and I end up not cleaning or doing nothing. I am going to have to finish one thing at a time and finish it then pass to the next assignment.

  1. My last New Years Resolution is to lose two pounds this month because I am over my weight limit.

The way I am going to do it is be more active walk more and less driving the car. I could take my son for a walk around the block and we even have a park nearby, I could play with my son or run around the park and have his dad watch him.

No comments: