Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Short Essay Question

One way I will follow a healthy diet for myself is to drink plenty of water , eat more vegetables, fruits with high calcium and keep this method for daily use. As for my son and family introduce more healthy eating since I am the primary head of my household and the one who cooks daily. I started being more healthy since we got our own place I started introducing more healthy made food like tuna with vegetables in them my son likes to eat that with Ritz crackers.I started making freshly done salads. I started more home cooking and less outside food. I also cut down on cooking food with cooking oil since the I food I cooked was mostly done using oil like enchiladas, sopes, chilaquiles which are good tasting, but high in fat I would cook them less often. I took my son off eating too much junk food since his uncles would try giving him alot of candy and he got a bad eating habit he wouldn't eat if he saw candy or potato chips and soda. I also had to change my boyfriends eating habits which was hard because he liked drinking just soda nothing else and eating outside often. To change this I started making fruit juices like mango, cantaloupe water at first he would reject it but he saw there wouldn't be soda in the house so he didn't have nothing to drink so he started drinking what was on the fridge and I saw results he just got use to it as well for the food .

No comments: